Background

Monday, March 24, 2014

Letters from the Nubian Camp

So hopefully now that we have finished Aida we will have more time to do...just about anything that wasn't getting done because we were at rehearsal. I know that I'm going to start some hard core cleaning so that I don't have so much 'stuff' (aka crap) to move.
With this being my senior, and therefore final, musical I just wanted to leave a little letter here for you guys.

My Dear Fellow Survivors,
I just wanted to thank you guys for all that you did to make this experience special. I know that I could be snippy and rude at times, but you seemed to role with it very nicely. I'm going to miss screwing around with you guys backstage and making fun of pretty much everyone, including ourselves, at least once. Thank you for your support and thank you for your love. Thanks for your friendship and becoming my second family. Thanks for picking up what needed to be picked up, whether it was a box to make a barge or my mood when I was down. I love you so much, I can't even tell you how much I do. Brooke, Hannah, I can't wait to see you two do amazing things next year-I will come back to see it.
LOVE YOU!
-M

(Feel free to write letters as well, this was meant to be a full post from each one of us contributing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment