Background

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Letter From a Survivor.

This post was intended to be apart of McKenna's previous post, but because technology hates me it shall be separate. My fellow slave-ians, This has been a trying experience for us all. I have learned quite a few things with this process, and I shall list them here. 1. There is not enough time in the day. 2. Some people I have ZERO patience for. 3. Stage crew cannot be trusted. 4. If you don't do your homework, it doesn't affect your grade immensely. 5. No sleep is better than 2 hours of it. I could go on for days about things we learned, but nah. We laughed, we cried, we yelled at daft people who miss scene changes. I know not all of us enjoyed this experience, but you have to appreciate the beauty in the thing we did. This is the last year that you will be with me, and it is going by way too fast. I know you have to leave me, and even if you could stay I'm not sure I'd want you to. Don't take that the wrong way, but there is so much more for you two outside of Reno. And Brooke, I am so excited to enjoy the next two years of mezzo and ensemble and musicals. As glad as I am that you are running into life at full speed ahead, I can't help but be upset because HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME. This post was meant to be light and funny, but look what you've turned it into dang it. I love you and hope you march through life triumphantly. I am so grateful for our little infiniti. Je t'amour mon petit chous! -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment