Background

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

I don't want to become one of those bloggers that is just "be yourself," "be happy," and stuffs. But here I am making another post. Once again you can blame my mother for this one. She is getting her hair colored as I type this and she was wondering if she was sassy, and young enough to pull off the ginger she's going for. So I started thinking about it and here we go with another, what I'm going to call, 'hippie post.'
Even though I have an apathy to lists this one is going to be in order...according to me.

  1. Stop bagging on yourself. When you stop noticing everything that is wrong with yourself you will...
  2. Notice all the good. Everyone has at least 5 things that make them irresistible. Number them. 
  3. Work on your confidence. I'm gonna make a picture that is just a picture of a key that has the word confidence on it and just post it everywhere because I believe in the power of confidence.
  4. Head up, shoulders back, smile. This is one of my 'power poses.' Smiling has been proven to improve your mood-plus everyone looks beautiful when they are genuinely smiling.
  5. Don't try to be someone else. Draw inspiration from them, but be your own person. Take the thing that you love about them and put your own twist on it. Make it unique to you.
That's it. If you don't believe me...have an inspiring picture from Pinterest.

Just food for thought.
LOVE YA!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment