Background

Monday, January 13, 2014

Life as a skier

Hey,
     So... its been awhile since my last post so i though i would update you all on my ski trip that was amazing. I was able to go skiing at both Vail and the Canyons i have been told that Vail is the second largest in the country and Canyons is the fourth largest. It was lots of fun. I got  to ski two days at both resorts and so I didn't get to ski everything, but I got to see the main idea of the resorts. Personally I liked Vail a lot better so if you ever have to choose between the two resorts to ski at I would recommend Vail it has a lot more variety. I had a ton of fun hanging there with my awesome family and one of my favorite aunts Dorthy.

Here is a pic from the canyons


-Kristi                           

No comments:

Post a Comment